Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Life in B&W

I pick up my camera Sunday and realized how long it had been since I had carried it around, it felt so heaven and foreign to me.  I decided that I need to carry it more and to take more photos.  I had decided to try doing a lot of B&W photos just as a self project.  That same day I got and invite from a friend (Tammy Lee) to join a Facebook Project called "Life in B&W".  I swear I am not making this up.

So I grab my camera and took it with me for the day.  Here a few of my favorite shots:

Here I love his expression and his reflection:
day1 b&w-7

 Her eyes are pretty even in B&W:
day 1_set 2-10

 This one blows me away because he really looks grown in this photo, he is loosing his little boy look:
day1 b&w-3 Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment